Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Last Day in Florida

It was a sad day to leave Florida with the good weather to come back to Utah when it had been snowing. Then sadly enough, Eddy was standing in line to change our seats so we would be together and the lady asked him if he would give up his seats. They would give us $1200 in Delta flights, put us up in a hotel, food, etc. He said he couldn't because of work. When I finished nursing he told me about it so I went up to the counter to ask if they were still available. I decided that I could give up my seat & Becca's seat & we would still be given $800 in Delta flights. I told the lady I would do it but wanted to check with my husband just to make sure he could take the boys to school. After I left, she gave the seats away. It was really disappointing. It's also funny because when we won the trip to Hawaii, we gave up our seats and used those airlines for the Chicago trip. We win another trip to Florida and almost had more free flights!!
We can't complain though because the Disney World trip was wonderful!!






1 comment:

Emilee said...

What is that on Catelyn's head? A bandaid?

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog