Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Epcot Center (Friday)

Epcot Favorites:
Visiting the countries-the kids trying on the hats, entertainment, getting our passports stamped, trying authentic foods, saying "Hello & Thank you" in each language (we learned this before the trip, collecting pressed pennies from each country
Illuminations-the best firework show
Test Track, Mission Space, Soarin'
Nemo & Aquarium
Universe of Energy
Innoventions, Segway, meeting the characters
Kidcot stations, video games




































2 comments:

AJ said...

Yay! Your back! Love the trip report! Mmmmm...school bread from Norway, kaki gori from Japan, The Patisserie in France and Dole whips from the Poly- all of my favorite things. I love the hat pictures and I am so glad your kids got picked for festival of the Lion King and by Miyuki the candy artist. Glad my tips helped. Now, when are you going back???

Marrianne said...

What an amazing trip! This is so cool! I have never been to Orlando . . . when I get the chance I will have to ask you for pointers (or check back on these posts!) Seems like a great time of year to go, too.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog