Saturday, May 23, 2009

Becca's Fancy Nancy Party















Becca's Fancy Nancy party was stupendous (fancy word for wonderful). My sister, Cassie, helped decorate the place to look fancy. When the kids arrived they decorated their plain bags to make them fancy and made fancy necklaces. Then I read "Fancy Nancy" and played the game "Fancy or Plain." We then had a fancy tea party with cherry 7up, cupcakes & parfaits (fancy word for ice cream sundaes). They liked the sprinkles the most. Then we played Fancy Nancy bingo and went on a treasure hunt. During the hunt, the kids found candy but the treasure was at the end of the hunt when Madame Cassie handed out jewelry. They each received a necklace,bracelet, ring, boa, jewelry box, pretend earrings, and fancy pink glasses. Becca's cousin Jaden was the only boy so he took home a water gun, bubble stick & fancy boy sunglasses. We had a fashion show where the kids walked down the runway showing off their fancy clothes. We had an unexpected guest arrive, my sister Emilee, who I volunteered to show us how to model. The best model was Jaden who walked down, did a somersault, and turned out in a pose. He reminded me of my brother! After the fashion show, Becca opened up her gifts and said, "Merci."

2 comments:

Blake Family said...

Okay so this is the 3rd Fancy Nancy party I have seen and I am jealous. I wonder if my boys would like to have a Fancy Nancy party? I guess I can always dream, right. Looks like fun. I miss you guys.

Emilee said...

It was a very fun party. Nice job on the party. Loved it! Merci.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog