Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet





























As the Cubmaster (Don't laugh too hard), I was in charge of the Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts. The theme was "America" so we decided to have an indoor picnic with chili dogs, salads, chips & rootbeer floats (very economical & American). One of the cub scouts said to me, "This is the best meal I've ever had at a church activity!" I had to laugh. We also played wiffle ball (baseball is very American) in the church gym, which the boys loved. Eddy was the pitcher. It turned out great & the best part was easy clean up since we didn't have tables set up!

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

Hahaha, cubmaster. So cute. Great ideas!

Marrianne said...

Fun! Where is the picture of you in your uniform?

Lytles said...

Great decorations! I need to go to one of your cub meetings to see all your creative ideas!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog