Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School-the last three years































How have Jesse and Zachary changed in the past three years?


Here's some pictures that show the comparisons. I do the same goofy signs & Back to school prize bags every year. The boys roll their eyes at all the pictures I take but I give them the alternative: following them to school and taking pictures there. Well, I still take Zachary's pictures but he doesn't mind as much...at least for now!! I still can't believe Jesse's in 9th grade & Zachary's in 4th!! It's amazing that when Eddy and I got married, Jesse was ending his 4th grade year & he was sooooo old. I thought, "What do you do with a 9 year old??" Now, Zachary is the same age! However, I'm wondering what you do with a teenager??

1 comment:

Marrianne said...

They are growing too fast!! cute pictures!

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog